Pages

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Toddler, Preschooler, or Weimaraner?

I think on an almost daily basis about how my kids and dogs have rather a lot in common…so thought this post would be fun.  Try to guess what matches to what…

Bear Collage TV

Must be taken to the bathroom?

Whines when wanting something?

Cranky when hungry or tired?

Monster mess maker?

Sneaks into bed with us after we’re asleep?

Dislikes being alone?

Needs fresh air and a TON of exercise daily, or else?

Doggies Collage BW

Must be occupied or will get into trouble?

Loves to kick back on the couch and relax or watch TV?

Always curious about what mom and dad are doing?

Follows me into the bathroom, or anywhere else I go?

Dislikes taking medicine?

Likes to play in dirt and water?

Gets impatient when not getting all my undivided attention?

Sneaky when doing something that’s a definite (known) no-no?

W collage Oct2011

If you guessed all 3 for ALL OF THE ABOVE, you are so right Smile  There’s never a dull moment around here, but I wouldn’t have it any other way!!

Daisy and Boys Collage

No comments:

Post a Comment