Pages

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Thankful Thursday

I am especially thankful today! 

While this pregnancy hasn't always been as easy on me as the other 2, I am so blessed and thankful for this healthy little boy and that he is growing so well and yes, kicking me all the time.  We definitely have active little guys!!

I've found it's been easy to feel overwhelmed some days - thinking about having 3 young boys can be scary (and exciting!) when we don't have a good day of listening, or when I'm feeling particularly worn out.  But I truly do have the sweetest, most loving sons a girl could ever want and so I'm just taking whatever time I can get to sit and play with them, read books or do puzzles together, or even just watch a favorite movie snuggling up on the couch.  :)

After a particularly hard day yesterday, I was wrung out and sweet W went in the cabinet, got my favorite cup, filled it with ice water, and brought it to me.  It was such a sweet, simple gesture, but it was just what I needed and makes me smile just thinking of it again.

I'm thankful for the cooler weather we're having in our area - it's lovely and I can even open the windows at night and in the mornings now!

What are you thankful for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment