Pages

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Wedding Weekend in West Palm!

We went to Lauren's wedding in West Palm Beach, Florida this month and it was absolutely beautiful!  Wade was a trooper with all the traveling, but I must admit, it's a challenge to travel with an 18 month old :)  He wanted to be everywhere looking at everything, so the plane was just soooo confining for him!  We tried some benadryl on the way home and he just passed out - after a really good fight.  But, ahhh, I'll take the snuggles whenever I can get them from my sweet little guy! 

Here are some pictures from the wedding weekend!

At the rehearsal dinner overlooking a golf course:

 I love this one of Craig and Wade!


 The wedding site at the Breakers:



With 2nd cousin Julia - dancing!!






Race car in the Charlotte Airport!!

No comments:

Post a Comment