Pages

Thursday, March 8, 2012

A Wog

I saw the word WOG used to describe walking/jogging and loved it, and it was perfectly fitting for what I finally got to do today.  Between colds, cold weather, and just plain being too tired, I haven't been running consistently and need to work my miles and pace back up.  So today, I seized the opportunity to get out there for a wog.  (BTW, seize is a new word W has learned...I'm thinking from a movie (Shrek? Tangled?) since he says "seize her" or "seize me." I love that he uses it in the right context, too :))

Anyway, it's a gorgeous day today and we've been outside all morning enjoying it so far.  Playtime outside makes for a happy family (dogs included) and I am opening all the windows again to enjoy it to the fullest while I get to work.  I can hear the boys over at the park with their nanny and it's too cute.  It's supposed to get cooler tomorrow so I'm loving the weather while it lasts!!

Have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment