Pages

Friday, May 27, 2011

It really DOES do that!

So I have to tell you - I tried this new nail polish today.  It's Sally Hansen's Insta-Dry polish.  I don't know how long this has been around, but I just discovered it at Target this week.  I got a shocking coral color and a cool blue for summer toes.  Well, I used the coral first and put it on my fingers and toes. 

It is BRIGHT, but let me tell you, this polish dries SUPER FAST . Good for someone like me that usually paints nails about an hour before bed and then smudges them no matter how hard I try to keep my hands and feet outside of the covers when falling asleep.  By the time I finished painting one hand, the first nail on that hand was dry!  Highly recommended :)  I'm off to stare at my day-glo fingernails while I type on the computer for work some more...

Happy almost long holiday weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment