Pages

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Celeb Kids

So, I saw a picture today of Kingston Rossdale's blue mohawk!  Now, I know he's had his hair bleached for quite a while.  But I was honestly surprised to see it since he's only 5.  I mean he's clearly adorable, but I would never think to bleach or dye my kids' hair that young.  There was a big stink in celeb gossip world last week or the week before that Courteney Cox's daughter had gotten blue-purple highlights and she's 7 or so I think.  But it seems like a little bit of a double standard that there's (apparently) no worry over dyeing a little boy's hair blue...? 

I also just saw that Natalie Portman named her baby boy Aleph.  At first, I thought, "huh??" but then I read the meaning of the name and think it's kinda cool.  Not a name for us, but I do like names that have meaning and can appreciate that!!

I feel like my little W is still wayyy too young for something like hair bleaching or dyeing - he's still my little baby (arguably, he probably always will be).  What do you guys think???

No comments:

Post a Comment