Pages

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Seriously??

It's been a morning...not as crazy as some around here, but it was one of those days where I didn't even get a cup of coffee before it all started!!  Now that it's under control I can laugh (a little) about the catalyst today - Beamer has the squirts.  And he sharted (fooped?) in his crate all over his bed.  The smell made me grouchy and had me feeling sick, and I wasn't sure I was going to be able to keep W away from the mess.  He was so curious about Beamer's poo that he was hovering while I tried to clean it up.  I threw some cheese at him, assured him that the news was super fun to watch and that he really didn't need to try and operate the DVD player, and finally got the dogs outside, bark collars on (they were disturbing the peace at 6:30am and we don't want to be those neighbors) and got the bedding into the wash.  Good grief.  Poo smell is thankfully gone!  All is right again in our world...phew!

No comments:

Post a Comment